Roy Bender, Pastor
Sandy David, Secretary
* October 29 - Light In The Night safe zone (kids' candy carnival) at Upper Milford Twp. bldg (5-7 p.m.)
* November 3 & 4 - Ten Thousand Villages International Gift Festival (Friday: 12-8 p.m.; Saturday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.)
* October 28 - Join Mennonite Central Committee and the Pennsylvania Council of Churches for Faithful Advocacy for Criminal Justice Reform: Principles and Practice, 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. at Salford Mennonite Church. Hear an Anabaptist perspective on why we, as a people of faith, engage in criminal justice advocacy. Learn more about the “Clean Slate” legislation that opens doors and creates opportunities for our brothers and sisters who have served time. Find more info here.
* November 4 - Bally Mennonite Church will be serving a Hurricane Relief fundraiser pancake breakfast (including pancakes, French toast, sausage, scrapple, OJ, tea, & coffee) from 7-11 a.m. Donations of all amounts are appreciated. More here.
* 2018 - !Explore: A Theological Program for High School Youth is a 16-day experience that gives young people in grades 10, 11 and 12 the chance to develop leadership gifts through worship, service and study. Know someone who might be interested? Encourage him or her to apply for 2018. Learn more here.
Autumn, Winter, Spring Schedule:
9:00 a.m. - Sunday School classes for all ages
10:30 a.m. - Worship
WEDNESDAYS (Autumn, Winter, Spring)
6:30 p.m. - Bible Study
7:45 p.m. - Choir practice
Wednesdays and Fridays (typically)